Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first Impression of UNIRAZAK City Campus



BeST PROGRAMME
Biotechnology + Entrepreneurs
Really Best

Hi! Dear viewers, the first impression to be honest... AWESOME and PROFESSIONALIZED institute. I have been to Capital square, it is a cool place to shop around and I never thought that my BeST training programme would be here. I am lucky to be chosen as a BeST programme trainee but I got it in Penang, so ..... sad. So I called Ms. Farah and asked her whether it is possible to be transferred to UNIRAZAK, and she said YES.... AWESOME. The first day, to the BeST programme cool...., UNIRAZAK at CAP SQUARE. If you are looking for a place of PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN.... completely clean and place of intellectuality, there you go it is UNIRAZAK city campus.


How about the trainers?


Ms.Hanani
Wonderful people with great charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment